Issue with banking

Problems with deposit

« Older   Newer »

cittadino di Gondor

Group

Status
    I recently deposited another 400 million gold into the bank (so now should have close to 2 billion) but the account is showing negative and won't let me withdraw any of the gold that should be there.

Opt.

Capitano di Gondor

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (OptimistPrime @ 22/12/2023, 01:13) 
    I recently deposited another 400 million gold into the bank (so now should have close to 2 billion) but the account is showing negative and won't let me withdraw any of the gold that should be there.

Opt.

name of your pg?

Capitano di Gondor

Group
    Administrator

Status
    dunque, intanto grazie per aver individuato questo bug! il sistema, in effetti, si corrompe per depositi superiori a 2 miliardi. Lo script è stato modificato per cui adesso, i depositi che superano 1 miliardo e 900 milioni vengono limitati e l'eccesso viene requisito dalla banca. Un avviso è stato introdotto nella conversazione. Inoltre adesso è possibile acquistare crediti per un valore di 100 milioni, rimborsabili successivamente in qualunque momento. naturalmente il tuo credito verrà ripristinato non appena ci incontriamo in gioco. come si chiama il tuo pg? / so, in the meantime, thank you for finding this bug! the system indeed corrupts for deposits exceeding 2 billion. The script has been modified so now, deposits exceeding 1 billion 900 million are capped and the excess is requisitioned by the bank. A warning has been introduced in the conversation. Also it is now possible to purchase credits worth 100 million, which can be refunded later at any time. Of course your credit will be restored as soon as we meet in game. what is the name of your pg?

2 replies since 22/12/2023, 01:13   149 views